The Guest Book:
- Size: 245 x 170mm, slightly bigger than A5
- 22 White Double-Sided Pages
- Boxed With PVC Lid
On the front is has:
- A White Bow
- 2x Wide Theme-Coloured Ribbon
- Floral Ribbon
How can you personalise your guest book?
- You can have ANY text you like for the front. Please add the details in the space provided above, or email me.
- Different Font? If you would like a different font, that’s no problem! Let me know which font on the checkout page in the ‘Notes’ section. Or send me an email after purchase.
- Larger Guest Book: If the A5 size is too small, you can choose in the options above, the Larger Guest Book, which is 20cm X 22cm, and has 34 double-sided pages (not 56 as per the A5 version). The larger version has 2 lovely white ribbons to tie the Guest Book closed and comes boxed.
Fancy 10% off?
Buy this Personalised Guest Book with a matching Personalised Post Box to get 10% off the lot! Use code together at the checkout.
2nd Ribbon Colour
I can add 2 ribbon colours to your guestbook – overlapping, with one on top of the other. Choose your top colour first, then choose your 2nd (bottom) colour.
You’ll need a pen for your guests to use to write their memories with. This pen has black ink, and is silver in design.
Sticky Corners, £1
If you’d like to add photos to your personalised guestbook, you can buy sticky corners for £1 which gets you a pack of 100. 4 are needed for each photo which you use at each corner, to stick the photo to the page. This is such a good way of incorporating photos as and where you want them in your guestbook (say you have a blank page left in your guestbook after your event)
The larger guestbook measures 20cm X 22cm and has 34 double-sided pages (not 56 as per the A5 version). This larger guestbook has a lovely feature of 2 white ribbons to tie it closed. It also comes boxed.
Making To Order and Packaging
I cut ribbon and lace, make name badges and get my glue gun at the ready each and every time I receive an order 🙂
I wrap your guest book using crisp white paper. I include your invoice, then package in a padded envelope (which fits through standard-sized letterboxes)