I’m pleased to say postage on all items is FREE!
All items (*except for larger items listed below) are posted Second Class via Royal Mail. You may choose First Class if you need your order sooner, which you can select and pay for on the Checkout page.
When you place your order, you can expect to receive your item within the following timescales:
I make personalised items within 3 working days and delivery is normally within 2-4 working days. If you need items sooner, I can usually do this but contact me before you purchase, just to make sure I can fulfil your order. My guestbooks fit in normal-sized letterboxes.
- Personalised guestbooks are made within 3 working days and posted with Royal Mail – 1st and 2nd class available (2nd class is free)
- Personalised postboxes are made within 3 working days and posted with myHermes (which takes 2-4 working days)
Once I’ve made your personalised item I usually put photos on my Facebook page. So please check it out 🙂
I post the next working day.
I use Royal Mail for all items, except larger ones (specified on the individual product page, for example, postboxes). Here are Royal Mail delivery timescales:
- First Class – Aims to deliver the next working day, including Saturdays
- Second Class – Delivery in 2-3 working days, including Saturdays
I wish it could be, but the above timescales aren’t always perfect. Please get in touch if your order is a few days later than the expected timescales.
Need to return something? Firstly please speak to me so I can understand what’s happened. For my personalised items such as guestbooks, I make the utmost effort in taking as many photos as possible in a different light so you can see if it’ll match your theme.
I’m happy to accept returns as long as you get in touch within 1 month of the original order date. The item must be in the condition it was sent. This means it needs to be unmarked, unused and in its original packaging. Any extras must be returned too (pens, sticky corners, etc)
Return a personalised item:
If I have made a mistake, I can either send you a full refund or if you return the item to me (I will pay delivery costs), I will correct the mistake and resend out to you. Alternatively, if you’re in a hurry, I can post out to you a replacement name badge for you to stick over the top of the original. This is, of course, free of charge and this will be made my #1 priority.
If you have made a mistake on supplying the personalised details, please don’t worry! We can fix it. You can either:
- Return the item to me. I will re-do the personalised name badge then post back out to you. Both sets of delivery charges are down to you.
- I can post you a replacement name badge for you to stick over the original one. I don’t charge for this.
• • •
Thanks for reading :) This article is tagged with: